The millennium era is the season for information technology, internet and computers. They become the parts and parcel of our daily life. We cannot dream of living without them. In order to honor them, I provide in this article, various prospective reflections on computers and technology.
Here they are:
- Technology is ruled by two types of people: those who manage what they do not understand and those who understand what they do not manage.
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
- Information Technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don’t think anybody can meaningfully talk about one without talking about the other.
- Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they are basically good and smart and if you give them tools, they will do wonderful things with them.
- Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem and a big idea turn into an innovation.
- The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
- I think